Things you do when walking out with a buggy.
– walk down the lowered kerb areas
– wait until there’s a big space in the traffic to cross the road
– look for large door spaces to walk through, and avoid shops which are too narrow.
Things you do when walking out without a buggy.
– still walk down the lowered kerb areas (even if they’re miles out of the way)
– still wait until there’s a big space in the traffic to cross the road (even if the gap is one where you could cross and back again, it’s that big)
– still look for large doorways (the small ones never got my business anyway for having small doors)
It’s funny, the little things change the way you are too.