She’s started waking up overnight again, after having slept through for almost three weeks.
This could be one of several things
1. she’s hungry, and growing so her stomach needs more (so I’m getting her weighed today)
2. the last three weeks have been the worlds longest growth spurt
3. she’s having a growth spurt now, her 4 month one, so needs extra
4. she’s inherited her mummy’s sleep genes (ie, I’m not very good at it)
6. reflux (unlikely though)
7. she’s decided that although I’ve been sleeping badly, I’m not sleeping badly enough. (hmm)
So yes, another trip to the health visitor this afternoon – will she weigh a stone?