So working on the assumption that we’ll be emigrating in the next five years (I suspect it will be sooner), I need to do a list of things we need to do before we leave Europe. This is important stuff here, nothing too frivolous.
1. Go to Utrecht to the Dick Bruna Museum (visiting Amsterdam too and staying with friends nearby – looks good for 2015)
2. Take H to Brussels
3. Go to Paris (so we can use our Guy Fox Paris map that we recently backed on Kickstarter) and go to the amazing salad place – if it’s still there – in Montmartre.
4. Take H to a gig (child-appropriate)
5. Go to Camp Bestival next year
6. H needs to learn all of ‘Nevermind’ by Nirvana as that is the rule if she owns a band t-shirt
7. Take H to Salzburg to do all the Sound of Music stuff there. Cultured, I know. I’ve done it and loved it, and I know she will.
8. Take H to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre to watch a play
9. Take H to a West End musical
10. Go to Berlin again
11. Take the Eurostar.
12. Get a Merlin pass next year in the sale and get our money’s worth. (and go to Chessington for the first time)
13. Go to Wembley
14. Take H to the York Panto with Berwick Kaler
That’s a good list for starters, and all are do-able, not too tricky. This is our List Of Stuff.