Rachel said I should try MamaOwl’s challenge, so I’m giving it a go. Working four days a week and taking the train every day means I have just over twenty minutes of my own Kindle time to read. The challenge is to read 50 books, which I’m sure I probably won’t do, probably more like 25. I’ll try and list those that I read last year too, and will think about what I’ll read this year (I don’t have any lists as such, I look for good overall reviews and a good price on Amazon).
So here goes. Wish me luck. My current read is The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson as it’s 20p for the Kindle at the moment.
(K) for Kindle (B) for Book (I) for iPad
1. The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window and Disappeared – Jonas Jonasson K 2. Unknown Pleasures – Inside Joy Division – Peter Hook B 3. Life of Pi – Yann Martel K 4. The Snow Child – Eowyn Ivey K 5. My Life In The Ghost Of Planets: The Story Of A CBGB Almost-Was by Binky Philips I 6. The Half-Life Of Hannah by Nick Alexander K 7. Shadowmagic by John Lenahan K 8. A Matter of Life and Death by Paul Carroll B 9. Tales from the Village by Rachael Lucas K 10. The Knackered Mother’s Wine Club by Helen McGinn B 11. How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm by Mei-Ling Hopgood B 12. Do It For Your Mum by Roy Wilkinson B
13. An Intimate History of Rough Trade by Neil Taylor B
14. Stand and Deliver – The Autobiography by Adam Ant K
15. The French House – Nick Alexander K
16. The Case of the Missing Boyfriend – Nick Alexander K
17. Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance by Tom Reynolds K
18. Kat French – Undertaking Love K 19. Leftovers by Stella Newman B
20. Girl With a One Track Mind – Abby Lee